Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Media

Sunday was a very boring but I still found time to do the many joys I love doing. I started my day waking up and turning on not only my television but my laptop as well. While I'm on my laptop I like to listen to the background noise of the t.v. First website to vist FACEBOOK!!! Yes facebook runs my life it is my social connection to the world.  I spent an hour of my day talking to people whether they're  from the United States or 5 minutes away from my house in Israel. After, I decided to watch a popular show on the internet that I cant usualy watch on tv because they dont have it here. The internet has involved for us now to watch shows on our computers then flip stations on tv. The whole day I transition from T.V to Laptop and back becuase theres always something to veiw television and the internet is as part of our lives as our Family. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment